HI-TEK BALANCING specializes in vibration analysis and dynamic in-shop balancing for Worcester, MA rotating equipment and components. From impellers and motor armatures to aerospace components, we can service a wide variety of parts and equipment. With routine check-ups on all your equipment, we’ll detect problems before they turn into catastrophes – just another reason to invest in our Worcester, MA in-shop balancing services. This also extends the life of the machinery and will save you money in the long run. Would you rather take the time to maintain your tools or do you want to risk running them to death?
Our specialized processes and equipment enable us to offer complete Worcester, MA in-shop balancing and blower fan services, combining casting, machining, and balancing to reduce cost and turn-around time. We can help you with conversion from costly fabricated steel to economical cast aluminum, make patterns from customer-supplied parts, and even provide design and engineering support when needed. Don’t waste your time with the amateurs – we are professionals and experts when it comes to any kind of in-shop balancing for Worcester, MA equipment and machinery.
Our Worcester, MA in-shop balancing services include:
- Dynamic balancing
- Whip balancing
- Dimensional inspection
- Predictive maintenance and vibration analysis services
- Trouble-shooting and balancing where others fail
- Oxy acetylene pattern torch cutting
- Accurate material removal and addition with in-house machining
- Certified GMAW Welding, GTAW, SMAW, Spray welding and Hard facing
- Balancing for micro parts, < 1oz. wt.
- Large capacity balancing up to 30’ long and 15,000 lbs.
Call us today with any questions about our in-shop balancing services for Worcester, MA.